Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for identifying MFS business/sales opportunities, Manage Partnerships with Government, Corporate, SMEs and other organisations, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with business contacts as well as drive all corporate engagements to achieve business growth.
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Advancement in global technology trends
- MTN Group business standards and practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Segmentation structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated client base
- Manage the development of business engagements plans aimed at growing the MoMo clientele base and driving revenue.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for managing strategic partners including key institutions and SMEs – ECG, DStv, Ghana Water, etc
- Manage engagement with both Government, Corporate bodies, SMEs and other institutions for new business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the identification of new business opportunities and provide guidance to team in the follow up engagements.
- Manage the planning of business sessions with the prospective clients.
- Provide insights into product development based on business engagements.
- Manage the support to business development engagements in the regions by leveraging the Field Sales Team.
- Provide support in developing Mobile Money business plans and overall business strategy.
- Provide support with promotions design and execution
- Minimum of a 1st Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years in financial services with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in mobile financial services will be an advantage
- Market Intelligence
- Sales Planning
- Financial Acumen
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manages self and be a team player, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- Presentation skills
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by April 26, 2021 to:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.