Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
The incumbent shall be responsible for teaching various tennis programs to include junior programs, lessons, special events and clinics.
- Assists in supervising play and ensures proper charging of fees, and rental of equipment.
- Assists in the promotion of and conducting tennis clinics, special events and programs in an effort to attract and maintain members’ tennis interests.
- Provides beginning through advanced instruction (private and group) for all levels of players.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Enforces all club rules and regulations governing the use of the club/facility, its equipment and other property.
- Works cooperatively with other departments to develop combined programs for the membership.
- Ensures proper usage and rental of the tennis ball machine.
- Ensures proper inspection of the courts/facilities on a daily basis prior to the start of play and ascertain that all necessary maintenance has been performed and the courts are in a safe working order.
- Reports any maintenance problems to the Department Head.
- Monitors court usage including special events, clinics and lessons.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- One (1) year experience in a similar role
- English – excellent oral and written skills.
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors.
- Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word is beneficial.
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Business Acumen
- Sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Analytical thinker
- Flexible and reliable
- Tolerant and open minded
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.