Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Suitably qualified, customer-orientated person to provide timeous, efficient service in the transportation and handling of deceased patients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Transporting of deceased patients
- Receiving bodies of deceased patients
- Assisting with placing bodies in compartment trays.
- Confirms identification of bodies and releases bodies as appropriate.
- Monitors mortuary and signs in visitors, law enforcement and government officials, and legal personnel.
- Assists Mortuary Technician as required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years previous work experience in preferably in health care or health services.
- Self-motivated and able to work alone
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates familiarity with anatomy and physiology.
- Exhibits ability to work calmly and professionally with the deceased.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Possesses the strength necessary to transport and lift bodies.
- Demonstrates empathy and sensitivity when working with families of the deceased.
- Pays close attention to detail.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.