Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Fainajs Express Ltd is a growing trade facilitation and business development firm that seeks to enhance access to hustle Free Inter African Trade, business setup, growth and development for current and aspiring African Entrepreneurs.
We provide business development support, trade facilitation, trade payment and advisory along with other value-added services to a wide range of customers in four (4) countries.
- Location: Kokomlemle Accra, opp ATTC
- Job Status: Full Time
- Salary: Between 500-800GHC
- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.Must be able to use the GPS.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Be in safety gears at all times.
- Obtaining customers' signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Cleaning, washing, refueling, and maintaining the company's Motorcycle.
- Promptly reporting any road accidents and traffic violations to the company.
Required Skills or Experience
- High school Wassce or equivalent
- Valid driver's license.( license A)
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Speak English and at least one local languages.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
How To Apply
Call 0248082041, 0207702626
or send cv to [email protected]
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.