Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- To create a high value productivity and availability within Vodafone Ghana in supporting business strategy in the area of postpaid and hybrid billing
- To maintain high standards of service quality and reliability within the Billing Operations space
- To act as a high level of operational support for new product development and implementation, network integration/expansion to billing systems and issue resolution for all billing, interconnect, mediation, broadband and roaming.
- Equipment include ( but not limited to ) CBS,CBP, CBP Adaptor, PRM, Mediation, AAA, SNE,DCC, OCG, BMP, Invoice Module, Bill Management Module, Account Receivables Module and Debt Collections Module
- Services include ( but not limited to ) all Postpaid, Hybrid, Fixed Data, Broadband, Interconnect and Wholesale Billing; Product Deployments, Roaming and new innovations platforms that are introduced.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage and oversee a well-documented auditable billing processes that assures quality of the post-paid and hybrid billing services (scope covers – CDR file Collection and Mediation, Provisioning, CDR Rating, Interconnect Billing, Broadband/ADSL Authentication, Bill Executions, Incidents & Change Management, and Reporting)
- Manage billing system’s call control, voucher management and payment functions, ensuring that all calls are captured for billing and all payment transactions reflect on customers’ bills
- Track and monitor daily, weekly and monthly revenue trends for products deployed in billing system and resolve any anomaly before monthly bills are run
- Provide 2nd level maintenance support for all elements in the billing ecosystem as well as working with vendor to troubleshoot 3rd level escalations. This shall include but not limited to all escalations from 1st Line, implementation of platform upgrades and system expansions.
- Lead billing projects and provide technical inputs to other related activities/projects, which impact the billing system.
- Provide specialist technical advice to Billing Operations Manager and key stakeholders on deployment and testing of new postpaid, hybrid, IOT and Fixed Data, GSM Data (3G&4G) products in the billing system
- Provide guidelines and propose innovative ideas in the management of billing systems to improve and maintain standards in line with changes in technology and business demands.
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Incident Response
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Data Analytics and Insights
Technical / Professional Skills
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic, Telecom, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Medium to high level expert in telecom billing and/or convergent charging concepts
- High to expert level knowledge in Convergent Charging Systems and Intelligent Networks
- 5 or more years of experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Detailed understanding of databases and ability to extract information using queries and ensuring operational efficiency
- Experience in Unix/Linux Operating systems , TCP/IP, Programming, SS7 signaling, Diameter, Radius protocols
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.