Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Jotella Media Group is a digital marketing/creative agency. Built into all our websites is Artificial Intelligence. A.I is all about creating a personalized website experience based on a site visitors unique situation. In it’s simplest form, a good website is a lead generation tool.
Job Position: Video Advertising Specialist
What you will do at Jotella Media Group
As Video Specialist, you will bring our content to life through the use of video. At Jotella Media Group, you will be the face and voice (literally) behind the ideation, creation, execution, and reporting of Jotella video campaigns. Working closely with the Chief operating officer, you will be responsible for generating demand, pipeline growth, and brand awareness for Jotella Media Group and its clients.
You can expect to
- Work with the Content Marketing Team on the ideation and planning of the video content program for YouTube and social media, including videos like
- Informational, top-of-funnel content
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- How to’s
- Product tours
- Feature spotlights
- Client testimonials
- Own the storyboarding, scripting, filming, and editing (colour, audio) of live-action, product, and graphic-based video content
- Drive the impact of video SEO in order to generate high quality marketing leads
- Effectively collaborate with product marketing to update existing video content as new features and product developments are made
- Manage the analytics of video campaigns and make recommendations on areas of improvement
- Work closely with the Communications Designer to ensure branding is consistent across videos
Requirements | Jotella Media Group
- 1 – 3+ years of experience creating videos in a fast-paced environment, preferably within the technology sector
- A college degree or university diploma in video and/or film production, graphic design, marketing, or a related field
- You’re comfortable with being the face of Jotella Media group video content (both video and audio) – confidence and enthusiasm is key
- You have awesome verbal and written communication skills
- You’re a collaborative team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with previous experience crafting video scripts
- Experience designing and creating motion graphics
- You’re a video producer with a love for project management
- Experience creating videos in a fast-paced environment, preferably on a marketing team
- You keep up with new video trends and look for ways to test new campaigns
- You’re a wiz when it comes to the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using YouTube and Wistia
- Bonus Producing content in order to support demand generation efforts
- Flexibility in how you work, both working from home and office
- Competitive salary, options, and benefits
- A fast-paced, autonomous environment with the opportunity to make an impact quickly
- A culture that encourages innovation and professional growth, among other things
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Jotella Media Group recognizes many of the skills we’ve developed over our careers are often transferable. We believe that creativity, enthusiasm, and drive are the keys to success. If you’re not sure you meet every qualification but feel you have other experience relevant to the role, we encourage you to apply.
How To Apply
Kindy send us an email with your CV, Academic Certificates and Cover letter to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.