Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Mining company is seeking to recruit a dynamic, results-oriented, passionate and self-motivated candidate with high ethical values for the following position of Metallurgy Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Chemical or Mineral Processing engineering or equivalent is essential
- A minimum 15 years experience in minerals processing with significant time spent in a complex gold processing environment
- At least 6 years experience in leadership/supervision positions
- At least 3 years in a similar level role with direct accountability for large-scale and gold processing operations in highly desired
- Highly proficient in English language
- Extensive knowledge of Processing unit operations and metallurgical activities. Large SAG Mill (over 32ft) operation experience is highly desired
- Strong business acumen with highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading change and delivering improvement across all areas of processing operations
- Expatriate experience with a proven ability to develop National Work teams through direct coaching and development.
- Significant demonstrated leadership which supports a high performance culture
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
Location: ofankor, Accra
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to:
With the position as the subject or contact:
0243-568482 / 0576-096595
Closing Date: 26th April, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.