Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We,Fidelus aren’t a startup (we’re 19 years young), and we aren’t a Fortune 1000 company. We’re in the sweet spot: big enough to provide stability and to compete for any client in our target market and small enough to be nimble and not bogged down by corporate bureaucracy.
Culture is incredibly important to us and to you. Really. Everybody says they have a great culture, but unfortunately, it doesn’t always mean it’s true. We think intensely about our culture. Does that mean ours is perfect? It’s not, but what it does mean is that we talk and strategize about it constantly and hold a very high bar for teamwork and our values, making Fidelus an exceptional and fun place to work. Why? Because it benefits you and our clients.
Fidelus is a best-in-class technology solutions provider; our clients are a who’s who in some of the most demanding environments like large legal and healthcare. Do they love us? Well, you decide: our Net Promotor Score (NPS) is a whopping 86 vs. the industry average of 37!
The Fidelus MS team is a key differentiator in demonstrating value and delivering white glove service to our clients. This team’s work is varied. We work in close to 40 different client environments, with new challenges addressed each day.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who you are and what you’ll help us accomplish:
Our ideal candidate has a passion for learning, solving client problems and being the expert within their area, coming up with the best solutions to ensure we are proactive and adaptable to customer and internal needs.
The ScienceLogic Administrator will be responsible for the deployment and support of Fidelus’ Managed Services monitoring and automation tools (ScienceLogic, ManageEngine, etc.) and supporting our internal tool users; ensuring overall healthy platform state, accuracy of device discovery, collector server provisioning and health, and validating correct data collections for devices monitored.
- Support of internal ScienceLogic users
- Device discovery, customer on-boarding, add/move/change
- Customer collector installation, maintenance, and configuration
- System administration of monitoring and reporting platforms
- Troubleshooting data collection issues
- Validation of consistent monitoring data and expected data collections
- Maintaining event policies based on internal and external customer requirements
- Ensure that Fidelus standard monitoring policy is applied consistently to all devices under monitoring
This role will not supervise a team. Regular supervision will be provided in the first 3-6 months in the role. After the initial ramp up period is over, minimal supervision is expected.
- Linux Server administration: 1+ years RedHat/Centos/Oracle preferred
- Python, Bash scripting and PHP helpful
- 1+ years MySQL administration
- Solid networking
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- ScienceLogic Certified Professional highly desired
- Prior Monitoring experience desired with ScienceLogic and/or any of the following: Nagios, PRTG, Nectar, LogicMonitor, SolarWinds, etc.
- SNMP, SSH, XML data collections
- Prior technology Managed Services Provider experience preferred
- Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or equivalent work experience.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.