Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a looking for an Electrical Panel Design Engineer who will be responsible for generating panel designs and layouts per client requirements while taking cognizance of industry standards. The successful applicant may also assist the team in building electrical panels.
FUNCTIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generating panel design and layout for production and to accompany quotations.
- Designing accessories to facilitate design implementation.
- Producing circuit drawings and design to industry standards, regulations, and manufacturability
- Coordinating panel building to ensure they are built in accordance with the established schedule
- Assisting the Production team in panel building when required with the following responsibilities:
- Building panels according to provided circuit and layout, while conforming to industry standard in panel building
- Ensuring timelines are kept at all times and communicating appropriately if any challenges arise
- Ensuring efficient use of materials by generating component list for each project when assigned.
- Ensuring the quality of work, avoiding material wastage and rework
- Providing reports on the status of ongoing projects in your charge and the challenges facing the team.
- Observing 5S in your work area at all times
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensuring responsible and safe use of tools.
- Working safely and supporting the overall Safety, Health and Environment Management standards that apply to your work area.
Required Skills or Experience
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- BSc. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Job related certification
- Experience in electrical design
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to use design software such as E-plan.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to complete work on schedule.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.