Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ganke Davis Solutions is a pioneering company specialized in providing customized IT Support Services to companies from various industries. Ganke Davis Solutions offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to active and direct engagement in IT strategy, and daily IT operations tasks.
- IT Operation Analyst (IOA) position is responsible for handling 1st line contact with our end users. IOA is responding to inbound contacts and requests coming through our ITSM solution, triaging them, resolving requests using our knowledge base and resolution instructions.
- Knowledge base articles are also responsibility of our 1st level team and IOA actively update and create these articles.
- The IT Operation Analysts are our customer centricity ambassadors and they represent Technology operations department trough making our users’ interaction and collaboration with technology pleasant.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
Service support & operation:
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues in timely manner
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Providing Access Management services for users.
- Diagnose hardware and software faults remotely (desktops, laptops, printers) and implement known solutions.
- Provide effective customer service by maintaining regular communication with customers regarding the ticket status-based system (JIRA) and redirect incidents to appropriate resources throughout our global IT landscape.
- Ensure that SLAs are being respected.
- Acquire good knowledge of approval procedure and apply it strictly before doing any action.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors in ensuring service requests received from the client is timely escalated and addressed with feedback provided to the client on a regular basis.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
- Stay current with internal system information, changes and updates.
- Updating and maintaining knowledge database and its articles.
- Preserve and grow knowledge of service support procedures, products and services.
- Automation of repetitive level 1 tasks.
- Maintenance of Service Desk portal and its offerings.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree, Major in: Computer science, Information technologies
- Mandatory fluency in English. Fluency in French is a plus
- Experience in providing 1st line (Tier 1) customer and technical support.
- Experience with Access Management practices (User administration, User Access auditing and reporting)
- Experience with ITIL processes and ITSM solutions (Jira, ServiceNow, Microfocus…)
- Experience with writing manuals and instruction for end users.
- Experience with Microsoft OS, O365 collaboration solutions.
- Knowledge of IT security, infrastructure and development principles.
- Understanding of the business and the impact ICT has on the business.
- Willingness and ability to handle high level of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable.
- Excellent collaborative skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to work with remote and international-multicultural teams.
- Mobile, willing to travel, occasionally, for short periods of time
- Customer-oriented, helpful mindset
- Innovative, motivated and creative
Remuneration: Very Competitive
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email their CV and cover letter to:
Closing Date: 10th May, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.