Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sysmex – West & Central Africa, an affiliate of Sysmex Europe GmbH is a Regional Hub for Sysmex activities, offering second level support for Sysmex companies and partners in the West and Central African region in the development of innovative, original and unique high – value - added testing and diagnostics solutions in IVD Industry: haematology, coagulation, urinalysis, life & bioscience and other clinical equipment.
As an organization, we are committed and seeking to develop the next Sysmex workforce to build themselves and become readily available for their next careers in Sysmex, so we could collectively aspire to achieve the SWCA vision;
‘’We will be the best healthcare testing Company in West and Central Africa providing medical laboratories with quality testing, operational efficiency, access to latest diagnostics tests that ensures public safety, and that hospital systems operate at optimum output’’
Joining us as a Biomedical Engineer / Electrical Engineer will give you the opportunity to work in a team with other engineers/scientists to develop your ability to install, maintain and repair analysers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Install analysers at customer site and pre - installation of analysers received at SWCA with current ISO .
- Give user training on installed analysers advising correct way of usage
- Check performance of analyser ensuring adherence to quality control measures and Calibrator.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance according to checklist and within specified SLAs.
- Troubleshoot analysers sent to SWCA or visit at the site
- Support on spare parts ordering by advising on preventive maintenance kits stock, calibrator etc
- Provide support in the introduction of new equipment and processes
Required Skills or Experience
Education, Experience & Skills
- A recent young graduate with a good first degree in Biomedical Engineer or Electrical Engineer preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Actively enrolled student in an undergraduate (preferably in final year fourth year) or graduate program in Biomedical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and apply new science, and to rapidly grow professionally.
- Engineer Intern may have access to instrumentation to perform their daily lab activities including control, calibration, Analyzer installation and maintenance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We seek a curious intern with passion and eagerness to learn and be trained to support our team in the best way possible. We encourage interns to practice and improve their specialization skills while also learning how to work in a corporate organization. Our Internship process places a high weighting on interns' apprenticeship and your inclusion into the Sysmex culture, helping you to gain a better understanding of what you have already learnt in your academic studies .
How To Apply
PS: Potential Candidate must submit the following requirements by email:
- A letter from the institution candidate enrolled
- A CV and cover letter
- Academic Transcripts
- A Valid National ID
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.