Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The HMI Graduate Trainee Program is designed to identify and develop the future generation of HMI leaders. We are looking to attract and nurture talents who are very smart and self-driven to take up significant roles in HMI. The graduate trainee program is a 3 months development plan, with a long-term career opportunity with HMI where each trainee will be required to;
- Work on real business projects and assignments to add value to the overall organization.
- Plan, coordinate and execute our campaigns and improve performance in key areas that drive our business.
- Execute projects to help grow our client base and offer our customers with a wider range of products.
- Intensive Classroom Training
- Virtual Training
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Action Learning
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will be exposed to investment banking operations and technology, product mastery, sales and marketing among many others.
Required Skills and Qualification;
- Final Year Student or HND/1st Degree from a recognized university
- One (1) year national service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, poised and high energy
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.