Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Engine Workshop Technician/Machinist to join our team specializing in Service for our Distribution Business Segment in Accra, Ghana . During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Applies documented procedures and policies to perform diagnostics and complex engine repairs
- Performs preventative maintenance based on assessment of engine
- Coaches and develops technicians and/or apprentices and transfers knowledge and experience to others; may provide work direction; may review repair plans, parts lists, etc
- Operates Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine in the repair/refurbishment of engine block and other components.
- Performs preventative maintenance of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine(s).
- Escalates emerging operational issues on the Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine to supervisor.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (preferred)
- Vocational engineering (NVTI/MVTI) level II & III certification/engineering diploma/engineering degree from relevant technical institution/university.
- At least 2 year experience using Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines (preferred)
- Advanced level knowledge of and/or experience with engine products
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.