Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Twitter’s Content Partnerships team is looking for a driven, creative, self sufficient and resourceful Senior Partner Manager to join us in Building and leading our strategies and best practices for content in Africa that will help bring the best content to Twitter across News, Sports and Entertainment with a focus on the Nigerian market. Your task: nurture relationships, expand Twitter’s footprint and influence with key media organizations at senior levels across content, marketing, editorial, social and business development. You should have a strong vision for the broad potential of the digital content industry while being focused on scalable impact and immediate opportunities that result in value and growth for Twitter.
What you will do:
- Sign and lead all relationships with Africa content partners, including networks, publishers, producers, music ventures, studios and OTTs with a focus on Nigeria
- Drive innovative media solutions across both major events and daily content that deliver reach and incremental revenue to partners and brings the best content to Twitter
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Collaborate with Business Development and marketing to negotiate innovative content distribution deals, on and off platform
- Champion Twitter partners internally, providing feedback on product and business processes
- Develop cross-platform sponsorship packages for advertisers with Twitter’s partners to drive Partner content monetization
- Collaborate with Communications to amplify twitter initiatives in the region
- Represent Twitter at Industry Events
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to maximize partners’ relationship with Twitter (e.g. Business Development, Legal, Curation, Product , Partnership Solutions, Communications, Marketing, etc.)
- BS or BA /MBA Preferred
- 9-12 years of client facing experience in media, content, Business Development and/or sales partnerships with a focus on Nigeria
- Experience working with the Broadcasters, publishers or OTT across News, Sports or Entertainment verticals
- Ability to establish C level relationships and also clearly communicate complex concepts and processes to partners at all levels of management
- Concrete record of partner management
- Familiarity with Twitter’s products
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, legal, marketing, communications, finance, sales, etc.)
- Knowledge of mobile and internet products and technologies
- Creative, innovative thinker who is also operationally rigorous and detail-oriented
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.