Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Twitter is looking for a public relations expert to help manage public communications for Twitter in Africa with a focus on Ghana and Nigeria. The ideal candidate will have strong relationships with local media and the ability to create and implement strategic PR plans that support Twitter’s business objectives. This role requires the ability to explain the dimensions of Twitter’s policies, product strengths and strategic vision to diverse audiences across all channels of communication. Twitter’s ideal candidate will be proactive, hard-working, creative, and have a love of consumer technology and Twitter.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a proactive communications strategy
- Work with the technology media to highlight product announcements and explain new features
- Support the business by communicating the value of Twitter by creating outstanding B2B campaigns
- Implement programs and campaigns, in conjunction with PR agencies and partners, that help drive user growth and engagement
- Manage incoming media inquiries and develop close relationships with key reporters / publications
- Develop and write communication plans, blog posts, statements, and Tweets
- Identify relevant speaking opportunities, manage incoming requests, and train and support speakers at public events
- Collaborate closely with the EMEA communications lead in Dublin, the global communications team in San Francisco, and other country communications teams to ensure that local initiatives are consistent with the global strategy
- Manage local PR agencies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who you are:
- Minimum of ten years experience. Ideally across several verticals like B2C, B2B, Policy, Product and/or Corporate communications.
- Experience in planning and leading communications campaigns, ideally at both a PR agency and in-hous
- Hands-on experience with consumer technology and/or media company
- Strong writing, editing and messaging skills
- Strong skills in collaboration, project management and strategic planning
- Existing relationships with local media. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, amiable, a good colleague and collaborator
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Communication skills that make working with remote colleagues efficient and effective
- Ability to work independently and proactively to develop / execute on programs and achieve measurable results
- Fluency in English. Fluency in at least one local language in West Africa region
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.