Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Heifer International is a global development organization on a mission to end hunger and poverty in a sustainable way. Working with farmers and their communities to identify and invest in business opportunities that deliver living incomes, Heifer International creates solutions to local challenges designed to build inclusive, resilient economies. Since launching in 1944, Heifer International has assisted more than 35 million people, with millions more now on a pathway to living incomes.
HEIFER INTERNATIONAL GHANA
INVITATION FOR VENDOR REGISTRATION
Heifer International Ghana invites Dealers and Suppliers to submit documentations between 12th April 2021 to 30th April 2021 to qualify as eligible suppliers of the underlisted category of items to [email protected]. This database is the primary source for Heifer to identify Vendors to be invited to tender.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Vet Drugs and Supplies
- Agricultural inputs and Supplies -Crops
- Agricultural Inputs and supplies- Livestock
- Motor Vehicles, Motorcycles
- Motorcycles Spare parts, Motor Vehicle Spare Parts,
- Vehicle servicing
- Office Furniture/Equipment
- Air conditioners and Accessories
- Computers, Equipment and Accessories
- Electrical Fittings and Appliances
- Stationery and Office Supplies
- Window Blinds
- Fumigation services
- Generator servicing
- Auto Mechanics\Electricals
- IT Services
- Hotel Services
- Travel & Tours
- Car Rentals
- Internet Services (ISP)
- Consultancy services (Proposal Writing)
- Equipment Servicing (printers, photocopiers, computers, scanners etc.)
- Auctioneers and Valuers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Vendor must carefully identify the products or services it supplies and accurately indicate them during the registration process. This will ensure that your organization is correctly classified for invitation to tenders that are relevant to your business.
Please note that by submitting a completed application does not guarantee that a Vendor will be invited to tender. Such invitation will depend on Heifer's evaluation of a company's experience, its ability to supply/perform, financial soundness as well as the relevance of the goods or services offered.
Heifer International strictly enforces a zero-tolerance approach to unethical, unprofessional, or fraudulent actions of its Vendors. Accordingly, any registered Vendor that is found to have engaged in unethical, unprofessional, or fraudulent activities will be suspended or forbidden from having business relations with Heifer as per Heifer’s Code of Conduct Policy.
In addition, Heifer International has implemented a strict “No-gifts, no-hospitality” policy which is applicable to all vendors. Heifer personnel involved in the procurement process may not accept gifts or hospitality from current or potential Vendors. Vendors wishing to do business with Heifer International cannot offer gifts or hospitality to any staff member.
Please note that registered suppliers are given consideration only when there is a need for a new bid or contract for a product or service.
Please also note that completion of the Vendor Registration Form is NOT an approval for doing business with HPI; it does NOT guarantee that your company will receive a contract from HPI; and it does NOT imply that your company has any type of procurement relationship with HPI. Completing the form is the first step toward finding out if HPI and your business are a good match. Once you have successfully registered, you will be added to HPI's approved database of potential vendors. Once vendor information is validated and the necessary due diligence completed, the company is selected to participate in a HPI sourcing event by invitation ONLY by an HPI representative.
How To Apply
Interested dealers and suppliers are requested to submit their documents to
by 30th April 2021 for verification and pre-qualification assessment. Vendors can also call on 0302975602 for further clarifications and guidance if needed. Vendors can also call on 0302975602 for further clarifications and guidance if needed.
Kindly indicate in your introductory letter which category of goods/services you deal in and interested to supply.
The following attachments are to be submitted by all prospective dealers and suppliers.
- Company Registration Certificate with TIN
- Re-registration Certificate with TIN/Renewal where necessary
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Valid VAT Registration Certificate
- Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate
- Three (3) years Audited Financial Statements
- Authorized Distributor, Agent, Retailer and Representative
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. The HPI Code of Conduct applies for all suppliers that desire to do business, or who are already doing business with HPI.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.