Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Junior Financial Accountant in our Finance team in Ghana you will be facilitating various aspects of the daily operations
Your main responsibilities and duties include:
- Daily processing of expenses and general payments
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
- Monthly Bank reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Monthly reconciliation with Insurers and Related Parties
- Backup and support for all Finance functions and processes undertaken within team, supplier payables
- Conduct process reviews with local management and recommend changes to improve efficiencies within finance operations in the office
- Identify supplier and engage with business units/vendors to negotiate improved terms of trade as well as continue to improve the procurement process and make sure that we have a competitive panel of vendors
- Ensure compliance to all financial policies and procedures
- Manage special projects for the department
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Delivering excellent service for internal stakeholders
- Ensure admin support to colleagues and follow up with contractors related to maintenance of office premise
- Assist in conducting audit and accuracy checks on a regular basis
- Liaise with the tax consultant for monthly computation of PAYE, VAT & WHT and make sure all the receipts are available and appropriately filed
- Proven work experience as an Accountant
- Academic qualification in BSc Accounting or its equivalent
- General ledger experience
- Part Qualification ICA/ACCA/CIMA could be an added advantage
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office tools- intermediate Excel capability
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Project management skills beneficial
- Reliable, with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritize work according to urgency and deliver to required deadlines without comprising quality
- Ability to get on with the job quietly and efficiently
- Good teamwork skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.