Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, established by an Act of Parliament, Act 588 of 2000, as the sole Agency in Ghana responsible for all matters relating to peaceful uses of atomic energy, invites applications for the following positions: Director of Internal Audit
- The Director of Internal Audit is responsible for the management of the Commission’s auditing functions to ensure effective & efficient internal control systems.
- He is to advise and report on the effectiveness of risk management, internal controls and governance processes in the Commission.
The Director of Internal Audit will report directly to the Director- General.
Duties / Key Responsibilities
- Prepare internal audit reports for the Commission.
- Undertake audit investigation of the Commission.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Examine and report on the Commission’s fixed assets register from time to time.
- Provide inputs and proposal for the update of standards, procedures and guidelines for internal audit in the Commission.
- Monitor the implementation of recommendations made in internal audit reports of the Commission.
- Assist in the design and implementation of appropriate training programmes for staff in the internal audit unit of the Commission.
- Review the design and implementation of appropriate training programmes for staff in the internal audit unit of the commission.
- Review the administration of programmes and operations of the commission and recommend corrective actions
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicant must possess or be:
- A Chartered Accountant and a member of an appropriate professional body.
- Must possess post graduate degree in Auditing, Accounting or Finance.
- Must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant experience at least ten (10) of which must have been in a very senior position in a reputable organisation.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Public Sector Accounting and Auditing.
- Must demonstrate knowledgeable in computer-based accounting/auditing systems.
- A good team player.
- A good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Not more than fifty-five (55) years.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.