Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Business Development Officer is a member of the Corporate Distribution Team reporting to the Head of Corporate Distribution and has a responsibility to grow the Annuity portfolio of the Company. The incumbent will ensure sales of the Annuity product using various effective channels.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Identify and engage prospective clients to sell corporate/group insurance solutions via direct engagements, referrals, and other effective means.
- Close and onboard new clients to grow Annuity product portfolio.
- Build a strong pipeline of prospects, identify their needs and customize solutions that meet the needs of the identified prospects.
- Identify and build relationships with various distribution partners to generate premium income.
- Identify and sign on new distribution partners.
- Keenly observe market trends on Annuity for recommendations.
- Identify and establish new channels of distribution to increase premium growth.
- Drive customer service excellence amongst clients and partners to always ensure great customer experience.
- Deliver on Annuity budget requirements.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales activity report to outline deals closed and pipeline businesses being pursued.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
- Sales and marketing experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Highly organized and structured, able to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.