Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a boutique people management consulting firm delivering exclusive Human Resources Services: www.pmrenaissance.com
The Research Assistant will undertake research activities into security issues, health & safety updates & news in the country, use varied research methodology to collect, analyse & interpret data relevant to subjects and prepare weekly research reports incorporating graphs and spreadsheets.
- Review print and online resources to gather relevant information on research subject.
- Collect, analyse and interpret data in relation to research subject
- Liaise with institutions and individuals relevant to subject, to gather data for research
- Prepare corresponding graphs & spreadsheets to portray research results
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Prepare detailed research report weekly
- A bachelor’s degree in social sciences/ humanities or in relevant courses
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in research work, in health & safety management, news reporting.
- Must have strong analytical ability and good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Knowledge of research methodologies is mandatory
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to conduct research interviews, collect, analyse and interpret data.
- Strong proficiency in Office Suite
- Results Oriented, Influencer,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Confident Communicator.
Remuneration Structure: Basic Salary
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.