Jobs In Nsawam 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Kemist Royals Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company’s office and warehouse, and oversees the company’s chain stores. The supervisor manages finances, employees, scheduling shifts, products and services promotion, product sourcing, partner interactions, and services rendered to clients. The supervisor also performs business tasks, as well as working directly with agents in providing select services and also manage the company’s online shop.
- Work closely with management in formulating business ideas and their implementation
- Source for products
- Management of goods in the company’s warehouses
- Expanding the company’s client base
- Supervise the activities of the entire team
- Set revenue targets for staff and see to its achievement
- Advise customers about products and specialist treatments
- Stock take, deal with sales representatives and order supplies
- Manage costs and business accounts
- Train apprentices and new staff
- Keep up-to-date with the latest products and trends
- Research into their field, bringing out proposals to influence management decisions
- Strike new deals, lead the company into new and great partnerships
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Travel around to take business activities on behalf of the company
- Expand company operations
- Promote and marketize the brand KemRoyals and Kemist Group for that matter
- Increase sales and tracking progress
- Reporting to the Manager in charge on regular basis (General Manager)
- Managing and supervising the affairs of the online store
- Organizing public lectures for our customers and clients
- Run online competitions and offer discount packages to attract new customers
Requirements, Skills and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge in Hairs, beauty, cosmetics and care products
- Must have very good writing skills
- Must have good communication skills(fluent in English, Twi, etc)
- Must have the ability to broker good deals for company growth
- Should be conversant with consumer trends and needs
- Should be knowledgeable in modern day business trends
- Should be a good team player
- Must be a multitasker
- Should be able to handle difficult clients
- Should be computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure at very busy days
- Must be professionally presentable
- Must be versatile
- Must be creative, initiative and propose new ideas to management
- Must possess quality leadership skills
- Must be hard working and work within time
- Must be confident and very knowledgeable, even outside their area of expertise
- Should be ready to learn new things
- Must be ready to perform ad-hoc administration tasks
- Must be polite
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education + Experience
- A Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Administration or any beauty/fashion related programmes.
- A year or more experience in sales of beauty and care products or related duties is a plus. (National Service included)
- Good knowledge of beauty treatments and products (e.g. for skin care)
- Additional certification in Beauty Therapy or Cosmetology is a plus
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.