Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Contract Administrator - Association of International Certified Professional AccountantsAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Combining the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, we empower the world’s most highly-skilled accountants – CPAs and CGMA designation holders – with the knowledge, insight and foresight to meet today’s demands and tomorrow’s challenges. We drive a dynamic accounting profession that works every day to build trust, create opportunity and grow prosperity worldwide.
Accountabilities and responsibilities
- Conduct daily customer service support via inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins and external/internal post from students and members
- To provide a high level of support for student acquisition in various ways including inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins open days and outbound campaigns
- To provide a high level of support for exam entry in various ways including inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins open days and outbound campaigns
- To provide a high level of support in handling member conversion in various ways including inbound calls, e-mail, walk-ins, outbound campaigns and via face to face assessment
- Anticipating problems and needs of the customers by providing relevant product related knowledge
- Respond promptly to customer complaints, telephonically, via e-mail or in person
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide members & students with product and service information.
- To provide a high level of support for carrying out outbound campaigns ( Prospects, Examination Encouragement, Pre Lapsing, Lapsing Recovery and Timed off)
- Update CRM with service requests for all customer interactions.
- Ensure all enquiries from potential students are loaded into CRM as a prospective student.
- Support internal customers as required
Desired Skills and Experience
Key skills and abilities
- High energy and positive attitude
- Presentation skills
- Computer literate ( Word, Excel, internet, emails)
- Responsible, dedicated and reliable worker.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at various levels
- A good telephone voice and etiquette
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player
- English , spoken and written
- Enjoy working with people
- Good listening and communication skills
Qualifications and experience
- Customer Services
- Administration skills
- CRM/ Call Centre
- HND or Degree in Marketing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.