Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- This role(s) are expected to work within the Technology Initiatives team to deliver on assigned tasks as support to business requests and to work on projects as needed.
- The candidates would be required to develop either frontend or backend applications on assigned tasks.
- The candidates will be supporting Trust and Mutual Fund applications in-house.
- Understand clients’ applications requirements.
- Identify key application features.
- Work with other IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications.
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Troubleshoot applications 8. Find bugs and offer timely solutions.
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies, and offer solutions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in software development or a similar role
- Track record of working within a team to deliver enterprise-level applications.
- Direct experience with Agile software development methodologies and DevOps is a plus
Skills & Knowledge
- Practical knowledge of working with Database systems (NoSQL, SQL)
- Good handle on containerization and deployment technics and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes) Experience using GraghQL is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud-based services (AWS, Google) is a plus
- Understanding of object-oriented software engineering
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code.
- Great understanding of software design and programming principles
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
How To Apply
All interested persons with the requisite qualification and skills should submit their application, curriculum vitae, and other credentials to the Head, Human Resources through
not later than April 16, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.