Real Estate Jobs In Western Region : Estate Management / Community Development Assistant - Wiawso College of EducationReal Estate Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Wiawso College of Education is seeking to recruit Estate Management / Community Development Assistant.
- Advising management on estate matters, including property acquisition rent and rent review, lease and lease renewal and disposal of unserviceable
- Undertaking routime inspection of the College’s estates and preparation of regular reports
- Ensuring that proper assets register is maintained at the estate office
- Assisting in the furnishing of duty post bungalows, flats guest houses, residence, offices, classroom and lecture halls
- Preparation of maintenance schedules for the Principal’s consideration
- Preparation of venues for functions such as congregation, matriculation, etc
- Providing timely reports on encroachment on college’s properties for appropriate action
- Ensuring proper utilization of the college’s property
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Principal
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management / Community Development or equivalent professional qualification
- Candidate must be computer literate and conversant with the relevant software
Location: Western North
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their academic certificates, transcripts (Where applicable) and CVs that include at least two referees to:
The College Secretary (Ag.)
Wiawso College of Education
Post Office Box 94,
Soft copies of application can be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 30th April, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.