Jobs In Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Wiawso College of Education is seeking to recruit Cook.
- Assist the Domestic Bursar in preparing and cooking of fresh food for the students
- Prepare food in accordance with the accepted menu in quantity and quality
- Ensure that the kitchen, dining halls, equipment and utensils are all properly cleaned and correctly stored away and/or ready for collection each day
- Prepare and deliver high quality refreshments for school events and meetings work with the Domestic Bursar to respond to the changing diet requirements of the college
- Work with a team to full all duties
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the superior
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- The candidate must possess school certificate/GCE “O” Level credits in 5 subjects or 6 WASSCE/SSSCE passes including English Language or
- The candidate must possess passes in Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE and Middle School Leaving Certificate (MSLC)
- The candidate must have worked with a catering institution or similar institution for at least 2 years
Location: Western North
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their academic certificates, transcripts (Where applicable) and CVs that include at least two referees to:
The College Secretary (Ag.)
Wiawso College of Education
Post Office Box 94,
Soft copies of application can be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 30th April, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.