Jobs In Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Wiawso College of Education is seeking to recruit Security Guard III.
- The Guard will be responsible for safe-guarding life and property on campus
- The position requires tactfulness, initiative, discipline, boldness and firmness
Qualification Required & Experience
- The candidate must possess school certificate / GCE “O” Level credits in 5 subjects or 6 WASSCE/SSSCE passes including English Language
- Candidate must be physically fit and must not be below 20 years
Location: Western North
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their academic certificates, transcripts (Where applicable) and CVs that include at least two referees to:
The College Secretary (Ag.)
Wiawso College of Education
Post Office Box 94,
Soft copies of application can be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 30th April, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.