Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tolerantia Reach is a haven where all minors (under-privileged) are reached and supported to live up to their abilities; as we meet them, write their stories, and share it with people.
They say a picture tells 1000 words but this can’t be done without a great designer. If you have an eye for design and the technical skills to turn ideas into reality, you might decide to join our team of talented graphic design volunteers. Our charities and non-profits often need graphic designers to help their causes stand out. With all the noise out there, graphic design volunteering (internship) can help charities and non for profits cut through the clutter.
The Intern Graphic Designer will produce materials to be used for Communication and Marketing purposes. Typical works consist of print and online materials e.g. signage, merchandising, advertising materials, booklets, and other assignments as needed.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Some years of experience in graphic design
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layout
- Experience with both print and electronic media
- Proficient in design and photo-editing software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Make a difference with your Graphic Design volunteering skills!
How To Apply
Please send CV along with samples of your previous work!
Deadline: Saturday, April 24, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.