Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone Ghana, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
2021 Discover job description
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments, or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, which make us a great place to work.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for innovative thinkers, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, and are curious to explore the opportunities we offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick-start your career.
What’s in it for you
- Investment in your personal development
- Opportunity to work for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
What to expect
- Up to 3 cross-functional rotations
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Build expertise in your chosen career path
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Passion for customers and commercial savviness
- Very good academic record evidenced by
- University degree earned no earlier than September 2020 or
- Master’s Degree earned or on track to receive one by September 2021
- Critical thinking, initiative and analytical skills
- Proficient in English
CONTINUE READING BELOW
In Vodafone, the Commercial unit seeks to satisfy the needs of individual consumers, enterprises, and small businesses. This is done through the provision of voice and data packages, fixed lines and broadband and mobile money services.
Whatever you excel at – whether it's analysis of facts and figures, building business cases, customer segmentation, product development, selling solutions or supporting business-critical decisions we have a role for you.
Areas you could find yourself working in: Sales, Product Development, Segments, Brands, and Business Analysis.
With the adventure of self-discovery that the two-year Discover programme offers why not come on an incredible journey with us? Ready?
When you apply for the Vodafone Graduate Programme you will be asked to fill out an application form. This allows us to get to know you and your background of experience. Here you will be asked to attach your Passport or National ID, your transcript & your CV in English and a business casual photo.
If your background and experience match the requirements, you will be invited to participate in our fully virtual talent acquisition process. This allows us to see if you are the right fit for the Vodafone culture. The online assessment includes the following:
Potential Indicator, Motivation and Competencies interview .Please complete your video interview in English.
Gamification based cognitive assessment will be applied for assessment
After the online assessment the most successful candidates will be invited to an Assessment Centre(This includes individual and group case study presentations to a panel)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.