Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITY
- Shall be responsible to the Head of finance/ I lead of Audit/ lead of Risk and Compliance respectively
- Perform interbank/inter branch reconciliation
- Assist the head of finance in the preparation of prudential and liquidity returns
- Assist the auditor to perform audit at all branches and departments
- Assist the Head of Risk and Compliance to undertake all risk and compliance activities in
compliance with statutory, regulatory and internal rules and policies of the bank.
- A minimum of first degree in accounting or its equivalent
professional qualification in CIB 2, CA 2, ACCA 2, or its equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in rural banking
knowledge in Temenos T24
- Knowledge in MS Office (especially in-depth knowledge in Excel)
- Knowledgeable and well vest in bank reconciliation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
All applications, CVs plus certified copies of certificates from interested persons should reach the HR Manager on
By close of day, 6th April, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.