Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Administration Officer - Africa Underground Mining ServicesAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Established in 2007, Africa Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is a leader in providing a full suite of underground mining contract services to the African mining industry, driven by a safe and a performance-orientated culture. We believe in investing in the development of our people and support our operations with state-of-the-arts equipment and the world’s best underground mining practices in terms of safety, integrity and excellence.
AUMS is seeking applications from highly experienced applicants for the position of an Administration Officer who will be based in our Accra corporate office.
We are actively seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our highly capable team to provide the requisite support functions within
Ghana and other projects in West Africa.
The role of the Administration Officer is to assist Senior Management in Administrative tasks and manage an experienced small team.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct support to Senior Management and Company Directors with respect to all administration duties
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Co-ordinating and arranging bookings for bulk international flights including logistics, transportation and internal flight schedules
- Liaise with key government stakeholders and business partners to ensure smooth operating systems are followed
- Provide timely support for relevant functional groups. General office management.
- Organizing travels and accommodation for both nationals and expats.
- Provide support for external audits and tax requests. Arrange both internal and external events
- Management and distribution of internal correspondence and other company properties across all sites
- Supervise transportation
- Inventory management of office supplies
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent reporting and communication skills both verbal and written
- Working with expatriates is essential
- Excellent administrative writing skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge and application.
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- An understanding of Mining Regulations will be an advantage. Project management skills.
- Ability to plan and co-ordinate activities, Attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Your proactive attitude to safety, unwavering commitment and driven work ethic will see you as a much-valued employee in line with AUMS core values and can do attitude.
- You will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
- Prior to hire you will be required to sit a full pre-employment medical and extensive reference checks will be carried out to qualify authenticity.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Forward applications to [email protected] addressing the criteria outlined above.
Closing Date: April 12, 2021.
Only applicants with comparable work experience aforementioned will be shortlisted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.