Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position of Public Relations Executive
- Advise Management on media and stakeholder relations management.
- Daily scan all media platforms to identify news on the Judiciary for action where necessary.
- Scan Cause Lists/ device system to ascertain hearing dates of high profile and other newsworthy cases and monitor progress for reporting purposes / pre-empt negative media reportage.
- Coordinate media interest in the Judiciary and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Oversee internal and external communications via written, printed and electronic mechanism in order to disseminate the Judiciary’s message.
- Assist with the management of the Judicial Service website.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain and update records, library and archives of publicity materials generated by the Judiciary or by external institutions and agencies affecting the Judiciary/Judicial Service.
- Design, implement and facilitate annual Public Relations the Judiciary and Judicial Service.
- Establish Public relations strategies to meet organisational objectives. Through the Line Manager, periodically provide reports.
- A qualified Lawyer on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
- A First Degree plus a Postgraduate Degree in Mass Communication or its equivalent.
- Member of the Institute of Public Relations (Ghana) or its equivalent.
- A minimum of five years relevant post qualification experience.
- Three years should have been served in a managerial position in a reputable organisation.
How To Apply
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 14th April 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.