Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The National Identification Authority (NIA) invites applications from suitably-qualified, goal-oriented and results-driven Ghanaians for appointment to various positions listed below at its Regional and District Offices.
JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest National Identification Authority (NIA) Recruitment 2021.
Salary and other Conditions of Service: As applicable in the Public Service
- Do not pay any fee to anyone. Beware of scams
- All unsolicited applications previously submitted to NIA shall not be considered;
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Click on a NIA job vacancy below to read more and apply
How To Apply
Click on a NIA job vacancy above to read more and apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.