Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As Assistant Registration Officer (ARO), you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting the District Registration Officer (DRO) to set up, manage queues, maintain and close a registration centre at the end of a registration day;
- Ensuring that registration materials and equipment are kept in safe custody after the day’s work;
- Assisting the DRO to educate applicants on registration requirements in order to facilitate fast and accurate data recording;
- Interviewing applicants and recording accurate personal information of applicants onto the Registration Application Form by following data collection principles and best practices;
- Providing general customer service support for the District Office;
- Administering Challenge Forms to challenged applicants;
- Preparing and submitting daily reports on registrations, record updates, replacements and renewals to the DRO;
- Assisting the District Registration Officer (DRO) to account for all equipment, logistics, forms and materials used on a weekly basis;
- Performing other duties that may from time to time be assigned by the Executive Secretary or his representative;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Social Sciences, Law, Business, Computer Engineering, Science/Information Technology or related discipline from a recognised University or equivalent professional qualification or HND in related discipline is required;
- At least one (1) year post-qualification relevant working experience which combines basic information technology and computer networking and hardware prior to working with the NIA;
- A minimum of six (6) months working experience with NIA;
- Proven completion of National Service.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A high sense of integrity and maturity;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Results-oriented and proactive;
- Ability to work with little or no supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in at least one Ghanaian Language;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Excellent, legible handwriting;
- Ability to demonstrate excellent report writing skills;
- Working knowledge of more than one Ghanaian language is an advantage;
- Computer literate;
- Having a licence to practice as a Commissioner for Oaths is an advantage;
- Willingness to accept posting to any part of the country.
Salary and other Conditions of Service: As applicable in the Public Service
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted with the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Certified photocopies of academic and professional certificates;
- Addresses of three (3) referees, including telephone numbers and e-mails;
- The cover letter should indicate applicant’s region and district of residence.
The application, together with the above-listed documents should be forwarded to:
THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY
P. O. BOX M680,
MINISTRIES POST OFFICE, ACCRA
Via the Link : https://recruitment.niaofficial.com
CLOSING DATE : Not later than 5th April 2021
NB: All unsolicited applications previously submitted to NIA shall not be considered;
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.