Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana : Assistant Administrative Officer - National Identification AuthorityAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As Assistant Administrative Officer at National Identification Authority (NIA) you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting the District Registration Officer in the handling of his/her administrative and office-management duties;
- Co-ordinating general administrative services including transportation and inventory control at the district level;
- Managing the office’s diary, co-ordinating meetings and management of records;
- Providing general customer service support for the District office;
- Assisting in responding to enquiries from applicants on registration requirements, record update, replacement and renewal exercises, documents and processes;
- Administering oaths to persons vouching for applicants who do not possess Birth Certificates or valid passports
- Educating applicants and persons vouching on the purpose of vouching and the legal consequences of lying under oath during the vouching process;
- Ensuring that registration materials and logistics assigned to the district are used judiciously and are properly accounted for;
- Supporting the planning, co-ordination and deployment of staff and materials for out of office registration exercises;
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the Executive Secretary or through his representative;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Social Sciences, Law, Business, Computer Engineering, Science/Information Technology or related discipline from a recognised University or equivalent professional qualification;
- At least one (1) year post-qualification working experience which combines clerical and administrative competencies prior to working with NIA;
- A minimum of three (3) months working experience with NIA;
- Proven completion of National Service.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- A high sense of integrity and maturity;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Results-oriented and proactive;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Ability to verify integrity of data by comparing it to source documents;
- Ability to work with little or no supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Ability to demonstrate excellent report writing skills;
- Knowledge of more than one Ghanaian language is an advantage;
- Computer literate;
- Having a licence to practice as a Commissioner for Oaths;
- Willingness to accept posting to any part of the country
Salary and other Conditions of Service: As applicable in the Public Service
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted with the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Certified photocopies of academic and professional certificates;
- Addresses of three (3) referees, including telephone numbers and e-mails;
- The cover letter should indicate applicant’s region and district of residence.
The application, together with the above-listed documents should be forwarded to:
THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY
P. O. BOX M680,
MINISTRIES POST OFFICE, ACCRA
Via the Link : https://recruitment.niaofficial.com
CLOSING DATE : Not later than 5th April 2021
NB: All unsolicited applications previously submitted to NIA shall not be considered;
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.