Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The duties and responsibilities of a Regional Registration Officer at National Identification Authority (NIA) will include:
- Overseeing the operations of multiple NIA district registration offices;
- Leading a team to manage the day-to-day affairs of the Regional Office;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the NIA offices in the Region and effectively supervising staff to meet operational targets;
- Building partnerships with local authorities and fostering effective public relations to advance the work of NIA;
- Establishing District Offices and assisting NIA to recruit staff within the Region;
- Planning and executing Regional projects and programmes;
- Preparing the procurement requirements of the Region;
- Managing the Regional targets and implementing plans to ensure quality and cost effectiveness in Regional operations;
- Co-ordinating all registration and card issuance activities at the Regional level;
- Ensuring the operational excellence;
- Leading the provision of customer-based services;
- Ensuring that all complaints are promptly investigated and addressed;
- Preparing and submitting periodic reports on activities of the Regional and District Offices;
- Reviewing the performance of staff within the Region;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Organising and implementing training programmes for all staff in the Region, including staff at the Premium Centres;
- Ensuring professionalism, discipline and welfare of staff in the Regional and District offices;
- Undertaking monitoring functions of registration operations within the Region;
- Co-ordinating the safe and secure transportation of registration equipment, materials and personalized ID Cards within the Region;
- Ensuring compliance with all workplace health and safety regulations and public service policies and procedures;
- Reporting promptly all technical faults beyond first-level maintenance and transporting all faulty machines to the headquarters;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Secretary from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Master’s Degree in the Social Sciences, Law, Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline from a recognised University or equivalent professional qualification;
- At least two (2) years post-qualification working experience which combines strategy and operational leadership prior to working with NIA;
- A minimum of two (2) months working experience with NIA;
- Proven completion of National Service.
Competencies and Skills
Applicant must have the following:
- Excellent leadership skills;
- High integrity and maturity;
- Sound decision-making skills;
- Strategic planning and performance management skills;
- Excellent and effective communications and interpersonal skills;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills;
- Good negotiation, persuasion and conflict management skills;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Agility and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Fluency in at least one Ghanaian Language;
- Working knowledge of one other Ghanaian language is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Willingness to accept posting to any part of the country.
Salary and other Conditions of Service: As applicable in the Public Service
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted with the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Certified photocopies of academic and professional certificates;
- Addresses of three (3) referees, including telephone numbers and e-mails;
- The cover letter should indicate applicant’s region and district of residence.
The application, together with the above-listed documents should be forwarded to:
THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY
P. O. BOX M680,
MINISTRIES POST OFFICE, ACCRA
Via the Link : https://recruitment.niaofficial.com
CLOSING DATE : Not later than 5th April 2021
NB: All unsolicited applications previously submitted to NIA shall not be considered;
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.