Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana : Regional Administrative Officer - National Identification Authority (NIA)Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As Regional Administrative Officer at National Identification Authority (NIA) you will report to the Regional Registration Officer and be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting the Regional Registration Officer in the handling of his/her administrative and office-management duties;
- Co-ordinating general administrative services including transportation, inventory control and procurement at the regional level;
- Managing the office’s diary, coordinating meetings and filing of documents;
- Providing input for the development of the budget and procurement plans of the regional office;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual administration reports for the region;
- Providing inputs for the development of appropriate operational systems and manuals to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and corporate policies/standards;
- Ensuring that registration materials and logistics assigned to the region are used judiciously and are properly accounted for;
- Supporting the planning, coordination and deployment of staff and materials for out of office registration exercises.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Experience
- A Master’s Degree in the Social Sciences, Law, Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution or equivalent professional qualification is required;
- At least one (1) year post-qualification working experience which combines strategy and operational leadership prior to working with NIA;
- A minimum of three (3) months working experience with NIA;
- Proven completion of National Service.
Competencies and Skills
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Teamwork and collaboration skills;
- A high sense of integrity and maturity;
- Performance and Project management skills;
- Strategic planning and performance management skills;
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Agility and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Fluency in at least one Ghanaian language;
- Working knowledge of one other Ghanaian language is an advantage;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Having a license to practice as a Commissioner for Oaths is an advantage;
- Willingness to accept job postings to any part of the country.
Salary and other Conditions of Service: As applicable in the Public Service
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted with the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Certified photocopies of academic and professional certificates;
- Addresses of three (3) referees, including telephone numbers and e-mails;
- The cover letter should indicate applicant’s region and district of residence.
The application, together with the above-listed documents should be forwarded to:
THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY
P. O. BOX M680,
MINISTRIES POST OFFICE, ACCRA
Via the Link : https://recruitment.niaofficial.com
CLOSING DATE : Not later than 5th April 2021
NB: All unsolicited applications previously submitted to NIA shall not be considered;
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.