Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Provide the organization with deep client, sector and market insights in key sectors. Originate business and identify opportunities to cross-sell for RMB and the broader First Rand Group in line with shareholders’ strategic objectives. Manage a portfolio of Corporate clients within the designated sector.
- Set targets for the portfolio in line with product pricing.
- Plan strategic objective for the portfolio.
- Manage opportunity tracking tool.
- Communicate client interactions and feedback to stakeholders with regards to client developments.
- Initiate client scoping sessions to gain client insights.
- Initiate brainstorming sessions to identify opportunities across the group and manage action items thereof.
- Create innovative solutions for specific product areas.
- Interrogate and manage MIS data to minimize revenue leakage on a continuous basis.
- Proactively manage credit facilities to ensure adequate limits are in place.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage working capital on behalf of clients.
- Source new business in adherence with coverage disciplines i.e. sales campaigns, liabilities, cash,CAPS, Opportunity Tracker.
- Make cold calls in order to originate business to grow the portfolio.
- Manage escalated unresolved client issues.
- Manage complex relationships within support areas to ensure best outcome for both the client and the bank.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue and listen, advise, influence, negotiate.
- Initiate meetings with key stakeholders to track progress, manage expectations and ensure stakeholders’ needs are met.
- Ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Use influence and negotiation to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Proactively communicate and share information and encourage discussion and debate (share successes and highlight challenges).
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification : Bachelors Degree preferably in Business.
- Minimum years of relevant experience : 7 – 10 years in a similar role and relevant industry.
- Existing relationship with key FI clients is a must- asset managers, Pension funds, Insurance, asset consultants, etc a prerequisite.
- Innovative problem solving.
- Self-driven and results orientated.
- Customer service orientation.
- Commercial and financial acumen.
- Analysis and attention to detail.
- Sales and new business development.
- Product and services knowledge.
- Detailed Banks, DFI, NGOs, Insurance and Asset Management sector knowledge required.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations (Insurance, CIS, Asset Management, etc..).
- Knowledge of capital and solvency rules (Basel III & SAM II).
- Proven experience in identifying and selling complex solutions to FI clients (Debt, Global Markets, Advisory).
- Minimum 10 years working experience, with 5 years in a similar role within financial services industry.
- Primary responsibility for all FI client activity in the country, ensuring appropriate client outcomes that lead to long-run franchise value creation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Execute the group strategic client positioning across the FI client base, including brand perception and marketing strategy to enhance the image of FNB as the bank of choice.
- As appropriate, develop and maintain C-suite relationships with large FI Clients.
- Proactively manage the opportunity tracking tool
- Effectively and timeously communicatee client interactions and feedback to stakeholders with regards to client developments.
- Where appropriate, identify cross-sell opportunities for other parts of the group.
- Responsible for growing the Corporate & Institutional segment’s business within the Financial Institutions client segment. Execute on the agreed strategy with a view of growing the portfolio, proactively manage the existing client portfolio to retain clients, grow share of wallet through innovative client solutioning. Ensure that FNB builds meaningful and enduring relationships across product sets with DFI’s, Banks, Asset Managers/Pension Funds, Consumer Finance, insurers and other FI’s
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.