Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lead the development and implementation of Corporate Sales events, Promotions and Distributor qualifications that support global corporate strategies in the local marketplace. Develop and manage ongoing relationships with Distributor leadership in order to leverage support for corporate initiatives as well as to ensure that the company is in tune with their needs in growing the business in Ghana.
Work with management to prepare budgets and post analysis for events, promotions and qualifications and ensure they meet policy requirements. The Supervisor will use BI and other reports and local business knowledge to ensure that they support the growth strategy in region, before submitting to management for review and approval.
- Work in conjunction with key local leaders and management to create and implement an integrated strategy to support our Distributors business needs;
- Establish a clear Distributor and consumer communication plan and overseeing implementation;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Recommend potential Distributor promotions and ensuring that they fit within the global strategy by delivering Distributor excitement and momentum;
- Interact with Distributors to identify future growth potential in order to understand the needs of the markets and daily methods of operation;
- Manage event and promotions budgets effectively;
- Build strong, positive relationships with your support teams in the relevant functions;
- Monitor team performance, identify and resolve issues;
- Set goals and standards for the department teams.
- 4 years working experience in Sales, Brand Communication and Strategy Supervisory position (in a multinational environment);
- Comprehensive knowledge of organizing, budgeting large scale corporate events (up to 2,000 people);
- Able to demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with others in order to meet objectives;
- Self Motivated and ability to motivate a team;
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Experience in any Business software like Sage, Oracle, SAP etc.;
- Event planning, activation and post event activities.
- Medical aid;
- Pension fund;
- Meal Allowance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who are we:
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 9,500 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2019.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.