Energy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region : Service Operator I, Surface Well Testing - HalliburtonEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, assists during the rigging up and down of Surfce Well Testing (SWT) service line equipment on work locations for the purpose maintaining control and processing of wellbore fluids during well testing operations and providing the customer with essential reservoir information by the use of (but not limited to): Surface Well Test and Surface Pressure Control equipment packages.
- Works in the Testing & Subsea workshop, assisting in the repair and maintenance of (SWT) equipment.
- May assist in working in the Testing & Subsea workshop for other product service lines as needed.
- Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service.
- Performs in the rigging up and rigging down on a location of (SWT) service line equipment and in the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Assembles and prepares, as directed, equipment for installation and service.
- Drives a truck or other assigned equipment as required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability of operations.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of high school or similar education and 1-1/2 years experience of Surface Well Testing experience.
- Must be able to visually identify and describe various types (SWT) equipment and explain function of each.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work safely with hand tools. Must follow all Health, Safety and Environment best practices, be able to complete Job Safety Analysis (JSA) on prescribed tasks and demonstrate Safety in Lifting.
- Must be able to explain the function of the mobilization documentation.
- Must be capable of understanding/navigating HMS, iLearn and Competency sites on HALWORLD.
- Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
- Must have met the minimum competency requirements for Operator Assistant II Surface Well Testing.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.