Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We have been providing liquidity solutions to brokers and other investment firms since 2010. Today, along with our Prime Services, we enable all types of clients to trade over 1000 assets with institutional grade conditions and first- class customer support.
We are authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA). We are committed to providing clients with the highest level of security for their funds and have implemented all necessary procedures to ensure investor protection.
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) is the supervisory and regulatory authority for investment services firms in Cyprus and a member of the Committee of the European Securities Regulators (CESR).
TopFX Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. CIF 138|11) and holds an investment license, authorising the company to provide Investment and Ancillary Services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
TopFX Ltd is governed by all applicable EU and local regulations, including the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) and the Cyprus Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017 (Law 87(I)/2017). Celebrating 10 years of excellence in the CFDs industry
For over a decade, TopFX has been providing reliable liquidity solutions to forex brokers, proprietary trading firms and other investment companies. Today, we expand our reach to clients of all sizes and commit to offering you professional-grade conditions and an exceptional trading ecosystem
Topfx limited a prestigious liquidity provider (Broker) based in cyprus is looking for sales representatives ( formal or current forex traders) to expend his operations within the francophone countries ( West africa , Central africa , North africa )
- Bilingual (perfect French and English)
- Bachelor degree in finance or related degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years Forex trading experience – Laptop and reliable internet connection
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Kindly send your Documents at
Deadline : APRIL 10 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.