Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ashanti Region : Human Resource & Administration Manager - Reputable Rural BankAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ashanti Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable Rural Bank in Ashanti Region is inviting suitably qualified person to fill the position of a Human Resource and Administration Manager.
The Human Resource Department is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, and performance monitoring. The department develop procedures and practices that ensure compliance to local and regulatory employment and labor laws.
The function oversees the administration function and services including documentation, archiving. transport and communication, property and building maintenance.
- To develop HR strategies in recruitment, steward management and talent development of highly qualified and competent workforce that will contribute towards enhancement of productivity to support the Bank’s business strategies and objectives
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop plans that provide for continuity in key management positions through a career development and succession planning process to strengthen the Company’s capability to meet business objectives.
- Develops and maintain cordial management and employee relations and provide counsel to line management on employee related matters to promote industrial peace and productivity
- Administers within company policy, compensation and benefits programs, conduct compensation, benefits and other employee related surveys, analyze and make appropriate recommendations to management
- Manages the performance management system as an effective tool for rewards requirement
- Provide information and assistance to staff, management and Heard on human resource and work related issues
- Direct supervision over Human Resource and Administrative Department
- Perform other related duties as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters degree in areas a Business Administration ( Human Resource and Management Option), Social Sciences with five (5) years relevant experience a good first degree
with eight years experience at a managerial levels
- A member of any of the FHR professional bodies (CIHRMP, SPIIRIJ)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
PERSONALITY AND SKILLS
- Integrity, transparency and accountability communicate effect
- Ability leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to interact with staff at various levels.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Computer literacy
Attractive ad negotiable
How To Apply
Application companied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificate, names and address of three (3) referees and contact telephone email addresses should be forwarded to Chairman of the Search Party to:
Closing date: 15th April, 2021
Plane note that only shortlisted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.