Jobs In Ashanti Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable Rural Bank in Ashanti Region is inviting suitably qualified, highly motivated and transformation leader to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer.
As the Chief Executive Officer the role entails providing vision, leadership and executive management to staff, working with the Board to formulate required policies, and overseeing policy implementation to motivate staff, meet all statutory and regulatory requirements and substantially increase shareholders’ value on a sustainable basis The person must be self-motivated who works proud targets
- Portage policies and procedures for the approval of the board of Directors and implement same.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the hank through co-ordination of activitis of all the departments and agencies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Leading strategic planning and its implementation to stimulate and sustain growth
- Ensure full legal, policy and regulatory compliance including timely and accurate submission of Prudential Returns
- Ensure the efficient management of both human and physical resources to achieve organizational objectives.
- Ensure sustained improvement of key performance indicators Lead in formulation and implementation of risk management policies and
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Masters degree in Arkansas Banking. Accounting. Finance, Economies or Business Management with eight (8)year relevant experience or a god first degree with ten (10) years experience
- A professional qualification such as CIB, ACA.ACCA, CIMA
- Integrity, transparency and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to interact with staff at various levels
- Ability to work well in a team
- Computer literacy
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Attractive and negotiable remuneration with fringe benefits linked to performance
How To Apply
Application companied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificate, names and address of three (3) referees and contact telephone email addresses should be forwarded to Chairman of the Search Party to:
Closing date: 15th April, 2021
Plane note that only shortlisted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.