Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Buck Hospital are looking to hire full-time Midwives and General Nurses to join the Buck team.
- Manage a care team to deliver the highest quality, person-first, care to our residents
- Preparation of high-quality care plans and assessments
- Maintaining quality care documentation
- Ensure safe medication administration, best practice wound care and clinical support for our residents, in line with resident needs and legislative requirements
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills And Experience
- Registration with AHPRA as a Div 1 Registered Nurse – Essential
- Ideally 2 – 3 years’ experience working within the aged care sector
- The ability to work as part of a tight knit team and delegate effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Qualified individuals are advised to submit their CVs, Cover letters, and Certificates to the Email provided:
CLOSING DATE : April 27, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.