Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960. Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”. You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025.
We are looking for a new colleague as Tax Manager for West Africa who will manage re-lated parties cross-boarders transactions especially on IC (WHT, management fees/royalties securitization, TP issues, BEPS actions consequences). In addition, manage in collaboration with Accounting Teams, Tax, Customs and FOREX audits.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Tax Management
- Mandatory to be able to manage both in French and English (FSA / ESA)
- The job require agility to work/understand 2 different mindset/legal environments
- (Civil Law in FSA vs Common Law in ESA)
- Good numeric and analytical skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.