Jobs In Eastern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’ve been supporting people with a disability since 2007. Specialising in 24-hour disability programs for individuals with multiple and complex needs, we’re proud to be a trusted and registered service provider with the NDIA, TAC, DHHS and Worksafe.
Our values are flexibility, honesty, reliability and responsiveness.
About The Opportunity
Due to continuous and exciting growth, we’re currently recruiting for multiple Disability Support Workers to join our team throughout Melbourne Metropolitan. As the newest member to our team, you’ll be responsible for providing quality services and safeguards to our Participants to promote opportunities for meaningful participation and active inclusion in society.
A day in the life as a Disability Support Worker with CareChoice, may see you supporting our Participant with:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Domestic and Personal care
- Transportation assistance
- Academic support
- Medication management
- Building on individual strengths and enabling individuals to reach their goals
As a passionate, reliable and experienced Disability Support Worker, you’ll have experience with providing quality care services, implementing behavioural strategy supports and building rapport with Participants. Ideally, you’ll have a:
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Certificate IV in Disability or equivalent (desirable)
- Valid Driver’s Licence with access to a comprehensively insured vehicle (desirable)
Benefits & Culture
CareChoice is proud to be an EEO employer. We support an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a CareChoice employee, benefits you’ll be able to take advantage of include:
- Access to our Care4U employee hub providing discounts with major retailers
- Monthly Recognition & Reward for Employee of the Month
- Ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. So, don’t delay, apply today. For further information, please contact our recruitment team at [email protected] .
Employment with CareChoice is subject to satisfactory background checks which include Professional Reference Checks, Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.