Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Assistant Lab and Research Coordinator/Pre-Clinical Schedule Officer would be responsible for enhancing student knowledge and skills in any Medical Science discipline, support faculty in achieving academic and program needs through running the practical sessions and ensure appropriate inventory of laboratory supplies and maintenance of equipment and assisting in scheduling teaching
- MPhil Anatomy with a at least a year work experience
- Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player
- Proficiency with MS office including Word, Excel,Teams and Outlook
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Should have some teaching experience
- Must have strong organisational, administrative and planning skills
- Must be an innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- May pay meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.