Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that pump equipment is in good operating condition by performing routine required monitoring repairs and maintenance actions.
Your responsibilities as a Marine Pump Technician shall be as follows:
- Support the Services Supervisor /Superintendent under the direction of Cargo CCRO in loading, storage, internal transfer and offloading of crude oil.
- Support the maintenance of accommodation and deck utilities as well as Marine related equipment including cargo pumps, valves and piping system, gauging, and sampling equipment, deck and valve hydraulics, off take mooring equipment, COW and inert Gas Systems.
- Ensure the offtake equipment and machineries, such as the IG system, offtake meter, cargo pumps, are functioning correctly.
- Perform routine cargo, slops, and ballast sampling as per operational requirements.
- Support with Crude Oil Washing (COW). Tank water washing, purging and gas freeing operations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Carries out maintenance on the Life Saving and Firefighting appliances specific to Marine equipment under the guidance of the HSE Coordinator.
- Provide support to Deck Foreman in deck operations as and when required.
- Provide helicopter deck crew support as and when required
- Ensure that the FPSO Waste Management Plan is strictly adhered to.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of NVQ (C&G), Nautical College, Technical College or equivalent in non-UK Countries
- A minimum of at least Five (5) years’ operating experience on an FPSO , Oil tankers or similar facility
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.