Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium.
To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide
Coordinate, coach and control the activities of the level four C&A maintenance teams in the production environment and to provide specialist technical advice to ensure maximum equipment availability.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Optimize production performance and processes
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation / systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimise) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Calibrate instruments
- Product Quality
- IQMS parameters
- Maintenance KPI’s and PI’s
- Autonomous Operations implement and sustained as per plan Enforce and maintain safe work areas
- Delegate and monitor work activities
- Manage continuous improvement projects
- Maintain machines & repairs breakdowns
- Support and coaching team members, SCAP Assessments team member candidates
- Solve situational problems
- Technical support service
- Conduct audits
- Packaging Efficiencies
- Effective process controls are in place
Optimize Team Performance
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Develop and monitored team goals
- Contribute to self and team development
- Manage personal development and performance
- Develops apprentices, artisans and machine specialist. Ensure that a development plan is in place
- Identifies CAPEX UPP opportunities that need to be addressed. Prepares the allocated area ZBB Maintenance budget
- Complies to approved budget
- Highlights risk areas ahead of time, cost, support implementation as required
Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Completed 5 why’s
- FFA participation
- Loss and Waste analysis for top 3 equipment in assigned areas based on the 12 week view
- Ensure that artisan work stations are aligned to address the identified problem areas
Health & Safety Policy
- Identification and closure of unsafe practices through SIO’s
- Safety inspections conducted
- Safe maintenance practices audited
- Adherence to PPE policies
- Maintenance tools are in good working order
Manage Human Resources
- Develop employees
- Manage and apply personnel processes
- Ensure a healthy industrial relations climate
Lead the application of VPO principles and practices
- All work is carried out using the VPO principles
- Understands, Implements and Complies to the GOP requirement
- Sustains what has been implemented
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) or equivalent and trade 3 to 5 years Control & Automation experience with 3 years in supervisory level Knowledge of Brewing and E&F and Packaging plant will be an advantage PC literate (Proficiency in Microsoft office applications)
- Min – 3 – 5 years production engineering in a FMCG environment
- 2-3 Years mechanical/electrical with indepth workshop knowledge. Planning experience required
- Ability to manage a maintenance department.
- Mental alertness.
- Analytical and evaluations skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Articulate communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- People handling ability.
- Accuracy, judgement, decisiveness and persuasiveness.
- Work organisation and drive.
- Motivational and developmental skills.
- Enforce required standards
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.