Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kwaduya is an African based company. It has been founded with the belief to practice organic farming and recycle food waste. Located in west Africa, Berekum (GHANA), the company is a processing plant of agricultural products. Its main objective is to counter the food waste in Ghana and develop a manufactured activity in the Brong Ahafo Region.
JobSearch Ghana is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest Jobs In Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
The accounting and administrative officer will have the double role of administering the financial activities and managing the human resources.
The specific responsibilities and tasks will be the following:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Interacting directly with the executive director
- Working with the executive director to prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Working in collaboration with an external chartered accountant
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends (monthly and annually)
- Ensure all bills and invoices are paid within 30 days of receipt
- Reconciling various balance sheet accounts on a regular basis
- Comply with relevant Tax laws
- Producing various spreadsheet reports for management (revenue, inventory, expenses)
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
Human resources management:
- Handle employee relations, payroll, benefits
- Manage employee personnel files according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Serve as point of contact for all payroll/benefits inquiries and complaints
- Assist with recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orientation, and termination
- Create and maintain accurate job descriptions
- Minimum five years’ working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, administration, or related fields
- Proficiency in accounting software (QuickBooks, Xero) and excel.
- Integrity and trust
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of personalities and manage conflict in a professional, productive manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Result oriented, easily adapts, flexible, and responsible, self-disciplined
- Ability to plan own work, setting priorities and completing it under pressure
- Knowledge of government policies and regulations on financial management and taxation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The company offers :
- Working tools: mobile phone, laptop
- Ability to grow within the organization and the structure of the group
How To Apply
Send your CV and application letter to:
Deadline for Submission: April, 10th 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.