Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable design and build firm is looking for an administrative assistant with proven working experience to join its team and support its business operations.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, etc
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Research and creates presentations
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Provide administrative support to the head of accounts
- Provide accounting and administrative support to external audit teams
- Assisting in planning of SSNIT and Tax payments
- Accounting tasks, such as preparing checks, creating budgets, calculating billing statements, preparing and submitting tax forms
- Maintain, verify, and rectify customers balances in accounts receivable records
- Check and verify vendor bills before making request to accounting general
- Integrate administrative and accounting functions smoothly
- Preparing regular financial and administrative statements
- Any other task assigned by management
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Knowledge of financial, project and task management tools
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.